RAMCI has established itself among Malaysia’s leading and trusted credit and business information bureaus in recent decades and has a comprehensive database that has been built over the past 25 years. We are the first Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) in Malaysia to achieve International ISO 27001:2013 certification in January 2017.
Today, with RAMCI’s institutional partner, we have extensive domain knowledge to serve both businesses and consumers in Malaysia and globally through its comprehensive array of services. It also collaborates with associations and cooperatives to serve their members. RAMCI’s core capabilities include online credit information, credit rating and credit scoring services, monitoring and international information services and trade bureau services.
We empower Companies to make Critical and Time-Driven Business, and Credit Decisions. Our value-added credit information includes Company and Consumer Scores/Ratings and the followings:
- Credit score and ratings
- International reports with ratings to over 200 countries
- Instant access to Singaporean and Malaysian Company records
- Business profiles of companies, directors and shareholders and business owners
- Current and past shareholdings trace and listing of multiple addresses
- Financial summaries and ratios, and latest audited financials
- Real-time and instant access to baking payment information (also commonly known as CCRIS) from Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
- Loan and salary deduction information of members from 90% of all cooperatives, Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA) in Malaysia
- Comprehensive access to bankruptcy and wound-up companies
- Court litigation cases
- Automatic monitoring of adverse information and changes in legal, and/or business status
- Millions of trade payment information records
- Credit and commercial enquires count conducted by financial institutions and companies
- RAMCI-Experian i-SCORE, credit scores and ratings that are robustly trained with local credit and trade records
- Know-Your-Customer (KYC) check for quick validation of individuals who are in the Enforcement, Sanctions, Politically Exposed People (PEP), and Adverse Media Listing, from more than 1,200 data sources across 130+ countries
Our Institutional Partners
Experian Asia Pacific, the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. They help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision-making. In 2014, they were named by Forbes magazine as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.