Credit Reporting Agency Malaysia - RAM Credit Information (RAMCI)
Malaysia's Leading & Most Trusted Credit Bureau (Credit Reporting Agency)
RAM Credit Information Sdn Bhd (RAMCI) has established itself among Malaysia’s leading and trusted credit and business information bureaus in recent decades and has a comprehensive database that has been built over the past 25 years.
Today, RAMCI's institutional partners such as RAM Holdings Berhad and Experian Asia Pacific have availed the company to extensive domain knowledge to serve both businesses and consumers in Malaysia and globally through its comprehensive array of services. It also collaborates with associations and cooperatives to serve their members. RAMCI's core capabilities include online credit information, credit rating and credit scoring services, monitoring and international information services and trade bureau services.
Our Institutional Partners:
- RAM Holdings Berhad, (formerly known as Rating Agency Malaysia Berhad) was established in November 1990 as a catalyst for the domestic debt-capital market and as the nation's first credit-rating agency. They are Malaysia's leading provider of independent credit research and advisory services. Their forte is in the provision of unparalleled insights into the Malaysian bond market. RAM Holdings is a member of the Association of Credit Rating Agencies in Asia (ACRAA).
- Experian Asia Pacific,, the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. They help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision-making. In 2014, they were named by Forbes magazine as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies'.
We empower Companies to make Critical and Time-driven Business & Credit decisions. Our Value-Added Credit information includes Company & Consumer scores/ratings and the following:
- Instant Access to Singaporean and Malaysian Company records
- Business profiles of companies, directors and shareholders and business owners
- Current and Past Shareholdings Trace & Listing of Multiple Addresses
- Financial Summaries & Ratios and Latest Audited Financials
- Real-time and instant access to Banking Payment Information (also commonly known as CCRIS) from Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Comprehensive Access of bankrupts and wound-up companies
- Court litigation cases
- Automatic Monitoring of Adverse Information & Changes in Legal and or Business status
- Over 3.0 million of Trade Payment information records
- Loan Deduction Information of members from 90% of all cooperatives in Malaysia
- Credit & Commercial enquiries count conducted by financial institutions & companies
- RAMCI-Experian I-Score, Credit scores & Ratings that are robustly trained with Local Credit & Trade Records
- International Reports with Ratings to over 200 countries
- Know Your Customer (KYC) check for quick validation of individuals who are in the Enforcement, Sanctions, Politically Exposed People, and Adverse media listing, from more than 1200 data sources across 130+ countries